Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ron Ben-Israel Course

This last week I got to meet my cake idol and inspiration wedding cake master Ron Ben-Israel!
He taught in Minette Rushing's Custom Cake shop in Savannah, GA, USA.
I completed his Sugar flower course - Signature flowers.

The whole experience was amazing and I learnt so many new techniques and tricks.
Everyone was so friendly, met some fantastic new friends and Minette was a lovely host.

Now to let the photos do the talking...






and here is my looking all star-struck recieving my certificate...


2 comments:

  1. How advanced of a sugar artist were you before his class? Have you read books on sugar art by other teachers, i.e., Nicholas Lodge, Paddi Clark? Did he have techniques that they don't have? Money is tight and I just want to know that this is not going to be a class I could of done without. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very beautiful, you´ve made an amazing bouquet! And so lucky you are, being able to attend this course! Must´ve been so interresting meeting Ron B!

    ReplyDelete